DYNAMICS© ON AZURE© WITH CALITECH™, WHAT IS AZURE©?
Azure© is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform. Azure© delivers unmatched productivity through its integrated tools and pre-built templates. When you make the decision to go to the cloud with Microsoft Azure©, Calitech™ works with you to scope the project and evaluate your business requirements. We deploy and manage your Microsoft Dynamics© AX®, NAV© and GP© application environments on Microsoft Azure©.
Calitech™ helps you every step of the way, from original project scoping to supporting production environments. You can focus on your core business knowing that our 24/7/365 support is always there for you. And of course, Calitech™ also guarantees 99,9% availability across your environments on Azure©.
WHAT IS THE CALITECH™ MANAGED CLOUD FOR AZURE©?
Calitech™ provides end-to-end management services for Dynamics© ERP on Azure©. Our integrated set of services optimizes and manages the performance and support of both the Dynamics© environment and the Azure© platform.
Simply installing Dynamics© on Azure© is not enough. As the backbone for Dynamics©, Azure© is a leading infrastructure platform. However, when you are managing Dynamics© environments on Azure©, there are specialized skills and knowledge that are required to deploy and maintain your Dynamics© environments at peak performance.
Calitech™ Managed Cloud on Azure© puts at your disposal the tools we use to manage your Dynamics© on Azure© environments, including:
- Azure© configuration, implementation and support services.
- Integration with legacy applications and on- or off-premises environments.
- Enhancement consulting.
- Cloud storage.
- Cloud backup and disaster recovery.
- Performance reporting and analytics, including remediation services (CPU and memory, system security, application log exceptions, etc.).
- Continuous patching and security updates, with upgrade management.
- Administrative support.
- Production support.
- Global 24/7/365 phone-based support, backed up by a portal for service requests, change requests, incidents and end-user management.
- System integration (on premise/cloud).
IF I HAVE AZURE©, WHY DO I NEED CALITECH™?
ERP applications are business critical. Do you have the knowledge and expertise to run a complex, large-scale Dynamics© ERP solution 24/7/365? Can you provide support staff and services? Can you give your users 99,9% availability guarantees? Do you have the capability to deal with multiple different Microsoft departments, vendors, ISVs and Dynamics© partners if necessary?
Calitech™ Managed Cloud will help you manage Azure© so that it delivers the best possible solutions for you, quickly and securely, with less overhead. We are Microsoft Dynamics©® experts, and you can leverage our expertise to get the most from your Azure© experience.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH CALITECH™ MANAGED CLOUD FOR AZURE©?
You can reduce costs and improve your speed to market because we manage your current business needs and at the same time plan for your future growth.
You can sleep better knowing that your data is always secure because Calitech™ provides guidance to meet your security needs.
You can take advantage of a scalable platform that responds to your business’s seasonality or evolving needs.
You can save money by eliminating the need to manage your own cloud department and leveraging our flexible pricing model.
WHAT IF I’M LOOKING FOR A HYBRID CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE USING AZURE©?
If a hybrid cloud infrastructure is right for you, Calitech™ can deliver compliant and secure hybrid solutions that run across Azure© and on- or off-premises enterprise environments.
THIS IS HOW CALITECH™ CAN HELP YOU:
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure enablement, integration and management, including capacity optimization between Azure© and on- or off-premises infrastructures.
- High security/ high compliance network connectivity and high availability.
- Deployment and management of environments for SQL Server and more.
- Easy migration of VMs, allowing you to extend your on premises environment and have the flexibility to move workloads to the cloud.
- Development and test environment management for application projects.
- Azure© Active Directory, enabling you to deploy and manage Secure Identity Services, using Active Directory across Azure© and on premises.